MOTELLUXE awaits you
- Motelluxe is adult only, and strictly only two guests have site access
- Animals / pets are not permitted, thus strengthening our optimum hygienic and hypoallergenic conditions in the Airstream
- Smoking is permitted outdoors, but consistent with conditions, not allowed inside the Airstream
- All cooking is to be done outdoors, and for this, a new gas BBQ with side burner are provided, there is no indoor stove available. We provide all dishwashing services - you just drop yours in the Studio / Atelier where they are retrieved and returned
- Property-wide, respectful quiet hours are from 10 pm / 22.00h to 9 am / 09.00h
- The Airstream is as new - all is in perfect working condition and an orientation of features is happily given to guests after arrival. A CAD $500 rental security deposit may be held via your credit card imprint, which is simply Motelluxe's insurance that the Airstream will be left in good order. No charges are processed unless there is an incident (and there has never been one)
- The Motelluxe property is safe and peaceful and yours to enjoy. Any risks and liabilities for injury or potential other mishaps are personally assumed by guests: you will co-exist with the wider world of flora, fauna, rugged land + other wonderful aspects of living in the great outdoors
- The Motelluxe owners live on the neighbouring property. Your privacy is paramount, but if you need assistance or have questions, we'll be there for you. A walkie-talkie is provided if you prefer not to use your mobile.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES:
- Arrivals are welcomed after 3 pm / 15.00h
- Check out time is 12.00 noon.
CALENDAR RATES + Length of stay:
- Motelluxe stays are based on nightly rates of CAD $159 per night (plus taxes), and there is a 2 night minimum, 3 night maximum
- Motelluxe is a Canadian / Quebec company and rates are subject to government taxes of approximately 17%
up to 8 days BEFORE arrival
- Guests cancelling up to eight days prior to the arrival date will be refunded 75% of the total amount of the accommodation costs. In the case of packages, spa costs will be fully refunded.
7 days to 24 hours before arrival
- Guests cancelling within one week and before 12 noon the day before the arrival date, will be refunded 50% of the total amount.
less than 24 HOURS before arrival and 'no show'
- There is no refund issued.
how to Cancel
- Fill out the Reservation Request Form, stating the cancellation dates in the 'Optional Message' box. Motelluxe will reply to absolutely confirm prior to any refund transaction.
- Alternatively, cancellations may be made by telephone.
The Motelluxe Airstream experience is designed to be enjoyed on site. It is currently not available for site relocation.